Taylor Kaufman, ESQ.
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY | CASAL & MORENO, P.A.
As an associate at Casal & Moreno, I work with clients who need help navigating and executing the estate planning, probate, and guardianship options that suit their needs. Miami has always been my home—I was born and raised here and completed my undergraduate studies at Florida International University and my Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami. While in law school, I was an active member of Miami Law Women and participated in the Miami Law Student Ambassador Program.
Clients Who Work with Me:
- Create or update an estate plan that considers the full scope of their financial and familial situation.
- Navigate the Florida probate process after a loved one passes away.
- Obtain legal guardianship of a loved one, such as a child or an incapacitated adult.
Who can benefit from my services?
- Put an estate plan in place to protect your family in the event of your death or incapacitation.
- Devise a strategy to protect your estate’s assets.
- Update your estate plan to reflect recent changes in your circumstances.
- Properly execute a will under probate and ensure the appropriate completion of all executor duties.
- Obtain legal guardianship of another person.
Casal & Moreno – For all your estate planning, probate, and guardianship needs.
At Casal & Moreno, we have helped hundreds of individuals and their families navigate the Florida legal processes of estate planning, probate, and guardianship. Our firm is committed to giving you the guidance and support you need to achieve your desired outcome.