Having legal counsel is indispensable to any business owner when completing complex business transactions. A business transaction lawyer can help corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships with a variety of transactions that have legal implications.
We provide full-service legal counsel to U.S. and foreign clients, ranging from small business entrepreneurs to large corporations. Our services span the wide range of business challenges and opportunities clients encounter throughout the lifecycle of their company including:
- Hiring employees and independent contractors;
- Purchasing and selling businesses;
- Mergers and acquisitions with other businesses;
- Selling equity to outside investors;
- Entering joint ventures and working with strategic partners;
- Licensing, selling, acquiring, and protecting copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property assets;
- Resolving conflicts before they escalate into lawsuits;
- Engaging in other activities relevant to their business.
We’re confident Casal & Moreno is the best legal counsel for your business transaction lawyer needs because we not only have broad experience and skills in a wide variety of legal disciplines, but we also have financial and practical business applications experience in an array of industries.
We cover all of the interrelated legal and business aspects of a company, including:
- Daily operational issues like commercial contracts and wealth management.
- Strategic initiatives impacting the company’s future such as mergers and acquisitions or international ventures.
- Fundamental business requirements including corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Our business transaction lawyers have special experience working with foreign nationals. We advise American and foreign businesses on topics such as:
- contract negotiations and project finance,
- advising on free-trade agreements,
- customs FCPA and international IP issues,
- overseeing and managing litigation and due diligence.
Today’s global network requires that cross-border matters be handled by experienced international lawyers in close collaboration with an established network of firms located in jurisdictions around the world. Our attorneys work closely with one another, providing comprehensive legal solutions to any international business issues.
The bottom line is we act as outside general counsel to help clients anticipate, address and resolve the day-to-day realities of today’s business climate. Our service philosophy is to be approachable, accessible, add value to your business endeavors, and to provide efficient legal advice that furthers strategic objectives while protecting your bottom line. We take the time to learn your business so we can serve as an integral part of your team.
Does it sound like your business could benefit from our legal advice? Contact us today to learn more about our business transactions attorneys.